When and if you ever encounter difficulty with any Zeppelin memory module please remember to take the following steps to find out the problem first.
- Is this a genuine Zeppelin memory module made by Jeylin Corp of Taiwan.
- Is there any physical damage to the memory module such as IC chips and PCB.
- Is there any obvious burn-out black spot on the gold finger.
- Up-date your mother board BIOS and re-insert your Zeppelin module again.
- Re-run your Zeppelin module with other branded or model mother board and see if similar problem still persists. There are certain chips which may have compatible issue with very old mother boards.